Thursday, November 18, 2010

Introducing: RASHEEM (Underground Artist of the Week)


I first got wind of Rasheem on Youtube about a year ago when he popped up in my suggestions. He was singing Brandy's Youtube version of Donnie Hathaway's "A Song For You". I was blown away. Aside from singing with so much soul, he was able to mimick Brandy's runs perfectly (which is not easy to do, especially for a male.) After watching more of his videos I was fully convinced that he is the male version of Brandy, as you will be too after watching the "Brandy Medley" video he put together up above. The music industry defintely needs someone like him. I have yet to hear a male in the game with his sound. Enjoy!


Rasheem's Links:
Rasheem on Facebook
Rasheem on Youtube
Rasheem on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...