Thursday, November 18, 2010

T.I.'S MESSAGE FROM PRISON

     T.I's camp released a message earlier today from him via prison.As weall know he recently went back to prison to serve an 11 month sentence for violating his probation. He described his time in prison as a "Pain I have never felt before".                                                    


He went on to say:                                                                                  
    "I'm not trying to make any excuses for my situation but my father was a hustler that lived in New York. My uncle was a local big time dope boy turned 10 year federal inmate. My mother and grandparents did the best they could but I found my manhood in the trap and in prison systems. But I found it. And nan one of mine will ever have to feel the cold tight grip of a handcuff or grace the presence of a jail cell if I can."

  Click for Full Message

1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe he went back 2 jail ... & over some reefa. lol. I love me some T.I. tho.

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...