Tuesday, December 14, 2010

TKnewZ.com EXCLUSIVE Photos & Video: KMEL House Of Soul featuring Keri Hilson, Chrisette Michele, Bobby V & more.

Yesterday I attended the 106 KMEL House of Soul and I have to say it was quite entertaining. The tickets only cost $25 and it was worth every penny. Let me give you a quick rundown. The concert featured Bobby Valentino, Jeremih, Sean Garrett, and Keri Hilson as the headliner. Sean kicked off the show. He sang a few snippets of his 17 number one hits like Usher's "Yeah" & "Papers", Beyonce's "Diva" & Mario's "Break Up". He also sang a few songs off of his mixtape (Download Mixtape here) . To make it even better he gave a lucky lady in the audience a brand new Louis Vuitton bag because it was her birthday. Pretty cool huh?!

The Lucky Lady who got the LV bag




Next up was Bobby Valentino or known now as Bobby V. I have to say that man was very entertaining. I did NOT know he was going to be that cute in person. He sang the popular hit "Slow Down"( Watch Bobby Perform Slow Down )& the Lil Wayne joint he was featured on "Mrs. Officer" and the crowd went wild. He also gave out pink roses to the ladies in the crowd. I almost got ran over from these chicks trying to get a rose since I was in the front smh. As a bonus, Bobby had R.O.D on stage to perform his hit "Can't Stand You". The crowd went dumb!!Click Here to Watch R.O.D Perform After that Bobby finished off his set.







As we are waiting for the next performer which we think is Jeremih, Chuy Gomez(of 106 kmel) says we have a suprise guest and introduces Chrisette Michele. She really caught us off guard. It was a pleasant surprise though. She is very talented and she is beautiful. She came out singing the oh so popular song that she's featured on Rick Ross' "Aston Martin Music". She followed it up with her hit song "Epiphany" off her last album. Her latest album is in stores now entitled "Let Freedom Reign".Click Here to Watch Chrisette Perform



Then there's Jeremih, who looks dead on my younger brother lol. Crazy!! He came out and did his thing. He sung his hits "Down on Me" and "Birthday Sex". He also sung a couple of snippets of his other songs. All the artist were singing snippets. I guess since they were pressed for time. Anywho, the crowd was going dumb for him as well. He threw his towel directly to this girl cause she was so hype lol. Click Here to Watch Jeremih Perform



Now it's time for Keri. By this time everyone had been on their feet almost 4 hours. They introduced her to come out and I guess it was a false alarm because they had to re-introduce her about 10 minutes later talking about this time it's for real. I was in the front for all the other performances but by this time it was time for a bathroom break so I ended up staying in the back. My camera died so I couldn't get any good footage of her. She was super WACK though. I thought she was going to be on longer than she was since she was the headliner, but then again I'm glad she was short cause I was ready to go.
Click Here to Watch Keri Perform


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...