Thursday, December 9, 2010

Video: Too Short Says He Wants to be the Oldest Active Rapper

Too Short recently sat down with Dubcnn.com for an interview. There he let it be know that he was aiming towards being the oldest active rapper. He also spoke on his collab album with E-40.

"I think I just kind of set a goal for myself to play it as long as it can go,” Too Short said in the interview. “I just wanna do it longer than anybody else say they did it, I wanna make more songs than anybody and I wanna be the oldest rapper who is active. I didn't set out to do this, but now that I'm doing it, I might as well do it to the fullest, like Brett Favre?"

Too Short makes hits so I don't see his goal being unreachable. Watch the interview below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...