Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Twitter Beef: Tyrese Goes In On Fake Celeb Couples Calls Them Media Whores


If you follow R&B Singer/Actor Tyrese on Twitter then you know he is know for tweeting ALOT! Most of his tweets are words of wisdom and positive messages but occassionally he will go in on people either directly or through subliminal tweets. A couple of months ago he went in on Kim Kardashian because he thought she wasn't supporting their fellow friend LaLa Vasquez-Anthony's reality show enough. There does seem to be a lot of celebrity hook-ups lately, especially Kim Kardashian who has been seen with two different men in the last month(Halle Berry's baby daddy & A Nets player). Anywho, I think that the recent 50 cent/Chelsea Handler twitpics are what caused Tyrese's most current rant. Peep the tweets below.
"If you try and build, develop, and mold your relationship on a PUBLIC STAGE… You will welcome the spirit of opinion and it could KILL it. Love is beautiful when it’s defined and nurtured ALONE… Then when you GO PUBLIC.. What you have built PRIVATELY can’t be AFFECTED!!""Media whores become desperate for PUBLIC APPROVAL.. People with class and tact fall back and DISCOVER .. Love is beautiful when it’s real."
"Only on their second date.. And already on the red carpet kissing and making out? Well, well.. Good luck buddy!!"
 "I wanna be CLEAR.. I’m not saying people should NOT live their lives and have fun!! But there are PLENTY of restaurants that don’t have Papz"
 "Truth be told.. There are a LOT of the media whores who actually CALL THE PAPZ and tell them where they are going.. Desperate anyone?"
"I’m a very private man who happens to live a very private life. My privacy is all I OWN. I give a lot of me to the world but not EVERYTHING!"
And I think he's just getting started lol...

1 comment:

  1. Tyrese be havin me weak. He don't hold back on nothing he let it be known. I ain't mad at him tho. hahaha. That was 2 funny.

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...