Sunday, January 9, 2011

Omarion Clears Up The Alleged "I'm Bisexual" Statement

I don't see how B2K has been broken up for umpteen years and they still have all this drama like they are still in a group smh. A couple of days ago there was a press release that was allegedy issued by Omarion via his twitter account that stated he was a "Proud Bisexual Man".
“I pride myself in being an honest, God Fearing, respectful man. I have kept my personal life private and wanted to keep it that way. Unfortunately, other’s are interested in profiting from my anguish; so before they can do that, i will clarify things. I am not at all what certain ex-band members are trying to paint me as, I am however a respectable, mature, proud, bisexual man.”
The statement has since been deleted. His team quickly responded back  via Vibe.com and issued the statement below:
“The previously released statement regarding Omarion is false and was generated for negative publicity by an unknown person. Omarion will not contribute to anything negative said or done against him. Omarion respects all of his fans, no matter religion, sexuality, or race.”
“The Purple Agency (TPA) is his agency of record. No statement should be cited, confirmed or released on behalf of Omarion unless it comes from TPA. Please note Omarion is away in Japan working and is totally unaware of the previous statement/press release.”
Omarion also took to his twitter account and said:
Check it out 'I DID NOT RELEASE THAT STATEMENT',whatever you like is your business but I AINT GAY OR BISEXUAL,I love women PERIOD!!!!!!!
Idk what to believe..but I know Raz B is behind all this. He is steady crying for attention trying to stay relevant.

1 comment:

  1. B2K obviously still have some unresolved issues. It just keeps gettin worse. Raz B needs 2 face the fact that he's old news & it ain't no comin back. lol. But I am still interested in what happened between Omarion mama & J Boog that Raz B & his brother was talkin about. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...