Saturday, January 8, 2011

Spotted: Brandy Still Kickin It With Terrence J


Moesha, I mean Brandy was spotted last night sitting next to 106th & Park host Terrence J, at the premiere of "The Game" the former CW sitcom that BET has picked up. Terrence J has not been playing trying to get his acting career going. He was in "Stomp The Yard 2" along side "The Game" star Pooch Hall aka Derwin Davis and also has picked up a reoccuring role on "The Game".

Now about Miss Brandy, I can't believe this child done broke out these Moesha braids smh. She know folks love giving her the blues so I do not think that this was a smart move. Word on the street is that she has signed to Interscope records which is a good thing because that child sure can sing and I am anxious to hear some new music from her.

1 comment:

  1. Lmao @ them braids. I thought this was an old pic at first. She wrong 4 that.

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...