Thursday, April 14, 2011

Big Sean Takes Over Vibe.com


It seems like every other month vibe.com has an celebrity "editor for the day". This month G.O.O.D music artist Big Sean takes on the task. He shared everything from the pics he has in his cell phone to what he's learned from Kanye West, Wiz Khalifa, and Kid Cudi.

Peep some photos from his cell phone:

“This some macaroni and cheese I made, I cook every night I'm at home. I cook every night I'm at home because it's better than going out and eating out.”
“Me stuntin’ with the iPad 2 the day it came out.”








“This is brand new so it hasn’t been used yet I just got it and I left it Colorado by accident so they gotta mail it to me. I started using [bongs] when I used to visit my homies in college then Wiz Khalifa was heavy on the bongs so I kinda got on it more and then people started giving them to me.”
On what he's learned from Kid Cudi:
Keep it G, that’s what I learned from Cudi. Keep it real man, whatever you do just make sure you’re comfortable with it. I feel like one thing that labels have a bad habit of doing is trying to chase whatever is hot on the radio as opposed  to letting the artist create what’s hot on radio. It always happens man. I’ll never put anything out that I just don’t feel. You’ve gotta stay true as an artist and nevre lose yourself an just go too pop… unless you’re a pop artist and that’s your shit.


Head over to Vibe.com for Sean's full takeover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...