Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Donald Trump Takes Credit For Obama Birth Certificate Being Released

Look at this man's hair..smh #CLOWN

Here's what Donald Trump has to say in light of the President's birth certificate being released:
"Today I'm very proud of myself, because I've accomplished something that nobody else has been able to accomplish. I want to look at it, but I hope it's true, so that we can get on to much more important matters ... he should have done it a long time ago. I am really honored, frankly, to have played such a big role in hopefully, hopefully getting rid of this issue."

In reference to the actual document:
"We have to look at it, we have to see ... is it real? Is it proper? What's on it? But I hope it checks out beautifully."

This guy is out of control.Now wonder Cher called Trump an asshole.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...