Thursday, May 26, 2011

Throwback Thursday: Xzibit - "X"


I had a tough time thinking of what to chose for this week's throwback Thursday and to be honest I don't even know how this song popped in my head but here it is. 

"X" is the second single from Xzibit's third studio album, Restless released in 2000. It was produced by Dr. Dre with co-production from Scott Storch and Mel-Man. X charted #76 at Billboard Hot 100 and #32 at Hot R&B songs.

It's funny because my friends and I somehow got our track coach to play this CD in the car whenever we were in the car with him. He actually had us playing "X" over and over because he felt it got us hype for the meet. Mind you he was well into his 50's lol. 

 Check the video out below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...