Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Jennifer Responds To This Week's Episode Of 'Basketball Wives'; Says She's Not Jealous Of Evelyn


On last night's episode of Basketball Wives, Evelyn heard from a friend that Jennifer did a radio interview in Cleveland, and called  Evelyn's fiance Chad Ochocinco an "attention whore". Evelyn expresses that she is hurt that Jennifer would get on air and say that about her fiance to her  friend Noe (who tells Evelyn she needs to beat Jennifer's a**), and they both come to the conclusion that Jennifer is jealous of Evelyn's Engagement to Chad.

Check out the video below and fast forward to the 19:54 mark to watch Evelyn and Noe talk about Jennifer's remarks:




Watch the interview Jennifer did with Cleveland radio host Bijuo Star that started all the drama:



Each week Jennifer blogs about the new episodes of Basketball Wives on Hollywood Life.com. Last night was no different as Jennifer took to her blog to clear the air about the allegations of her being jealous of Evelyn. Jennifer also hosted a watch party for the episode in the Bahamas with fellow cast mate Tami Roman.


Here's what Jennifer had to say:

Coming out of a marriage can be difficult, I definitely needed time to heal and process my feelings. Once I came to grips with everything, I decided to celebrate and plan a divorce party. Evelyn and I take a trip to Pleasure Emporium which is a staple on South Beach. This store is huge with all types of sex toys, which I am clueless about! Evelyn specializes in this department. I quickly got a full lesson about vibrators, bullets, and rocket pockets. Hoping maybe the girls will surprise me with a gift from Pleasure Emporium at my divorce party … hmmm!

I just want to clear the air about this whole Evelyn and Chad engagement. Evelyn did not call and tell me that she got engaged, she tweeted something and people starting asking me. So I was waiting for her to call me and tell me the news, and she didn’t tell me for quite some time. When I did speak to her, I expressed my concerns because she had just gotten out of a bad relationship and I didn’t want to see her hurt again. For her and Noe to imply that I was jealous was a little shocking. I have no need to be jealous, I have been married and I know what it is like to be a wife. Evelyn and I were friends’ way before this show. I have watched her and helped her through two breakups with Antoine Walker just as she has watched me get married and helped me cope with my divorce.

And yes I may be going through a divorce, but it is a decision that I made and I am very happy with my life at the moment.

“Ciao Bella” woohoo! I was so excited to get the word about the girl’s trip to Rome, Italy. It is always good to escape Miami for a bit. The issue is who is in and who is out? I don’t have any issues with Meeka so I was cool with her going. She can be a bit chatty but I think she is just trying to fit in with all of us because she is new to the group. I was definitely cool with Royce not going to Italy because I have my issues with her plus neither Evelyn or Shaunie really care for Royce at this point. As Evelyn would say, she is “a non-factor!” Tami on the other hand, is not happy Royce won’t be going to Italy with us. She definitely would prefer Royce going instead of Meeka because they have had their differences in the past. Tami feels like there is going to be drama, I am hoping they can kiss and makeup. Stay tuned for that update!
Just as Suzie and I thought we would be finding some Italian Stallions in Italy, here comes the drama! So much for a fun relaxing girls trip, this trip definitely goes down in the memory books … So much more to come in the beautiful city of Rome!


Make sure you watch next week's episode to see Evelyn confront Jennifer on their vacation in Rome, Italy.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...