Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lloyd Confronts Miguel About Miguel's "Imitation" Remarks: "I Felt Like It Was Disrespectful"

Last week Lloyd debuted a new hair cut and tattoo on 106 and park and Miguel sent out a tweet  accused Lloyd of imitating him stating "Imitation is the highest form of flattery. Shout to Lloyd".Miguel has a similar hair cut (that's actually not so similar). When asked how he felt about the situation last week, Lloyd said, "I'll confront him when I see him".

Well the time has come. The two both performed at ZHip Hop Cleveland's Summer Jam this past weekend Lloyd confronted Miguel backstage.

Listen to what went down below:



It seems to me as if Miguel's apology was a little bit shady. Seem's as if he still was trying to say he thinks Lloyd is copying him, with the "I shouldn't have said it on twitter" remark.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...