Monday, July 11, 2011

Video: Bow Wow vs Kobe Bryant One on One


For the latest episode of Jermaine Dupri's "Living The Life" vlog series, Jermaine and his camp visit a Kobe Bryant camp where Jermaine's friend Cory is supposed to play Kobe one on one. JD finds out Bow Wow has just arrived in town so he entices Bow Wow to join them.

During the drive to the camp (Jermaine reveals that the one on one game is between Cory and Kobe with Kobe giving Cory 10 automatic points and they play to 11 (JD made a bet with Kobe that his guy could beat him). After Bow Wow hears that, Bow Wow makes the BOLD statement that "Kobe wouldn't have made that bet with me, or he would've took it but he definitely wouldn't have said one point. He probably would've said I give Bow 7. Just because he know, like the world know, about me playing basketball...he know one shot, I could kill him with one jumper".

Watch what happens in both games below:



Check out Round 2 below


After watching this it makes me dislike Kobe even more. I have never denied his basketball skills but I think his attitude is the absolute worse. And why the hell is he cussing so damn much in front of those lil kids? Not cute....



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...