Wednesday, July 13, 2011

{Video} One Hit Wonder Khia Reads Her Blog Rant Dissing Beyonce, Amber Rose, Rick Ross & More


So last week "My Neck, My Back" rapper Khia took to her MYSPACE BLOG,  yes I did say MySpace, and posted a blog entitled "Fireworks", a rant about people in the entertainment industry (choosing one for each letter of the alphabet.She later posted it on Facebook, you can read it HERE ). Some of the people mentioned were Jamie Foxx, Amber Rose, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Stacey Dash and many more.

Now she decides to READ the letters in a video that is 50 DAMN MINUTES LONG. Who does that? Khia girl, imma need you to sit yo ass all the way down girl.  Usually I bleep out my curse words, but this girl...smfh..is a damn mess. A lot of the things she is saying is true, BUT she needs to go about a different way of saying it. Some things are just blatant disrespect, especially when she gets to talking about folks parents, kids, and folks with life threatening diseases. I know it's meant to be entertaining but you can still be entertaining without being so disrespectful.

Watch this chick in action below:




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...