Wednesday, July 20, 2011

{Video} Radio Host Charlamagne The God Goes In On Lil Mama....Brings Lil Mama To Tears


Power 105's Breakfast Club host Charlamagne the God has been known to go in on people since he days on the radio with Wendy Williams. This morning rapper/judge Lil Mama was a guest on The Breakfast Club and Charlamagne showed no mercy. He started off the interview telling Lil Mama telling her that one of his nicknames for her is "the voice of the young struggle face" because she's young and has an old face.

Lil Mama responds:
"Naw, I have on old soul. People tell me I look 12 or 13 years old"
Charlamagne: I've never heard that

Lil Mama: You never heard that cause you look old. 

He then proceeds to tell her that her, Greg Oden, and LeBron James all have the same gene, like y'all young with old faces. This all within the first 1:30 and the video is 23 minutes long. She's then brought to tears when questioned about her not so successful music career.

She responds:
"When I was 17 years old I put out an album when my mother was dying from cancer, that right there alone is a struggle".

Watch more below:




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...