Thursday, July 14, 2011

Youtube Spotlight: Beyonce "1+1" Covered by S.R. Soul


S.R. Soul is 31 year old singer/songwriter from New York, and also part of the songwriting trio Infared Ink. The trio is currently writing for producer Rockwilder and Universal SRC. A couple of months ago while at my friend's house, I was introduced to S.R.while my friend was watching his cover of "People Make The World Go Round" by The Stylistics. I was blown away by the soulful spin that he put on the song and I immediately thought "that boy good" *in my Sweets from Coming to America voice*. Now he's covered  Beyonce's "1+1"(which I've listened to about 10 times straight), and I'm always looking for good covers of this song (especially by guys).

Watch S.R.'s cover below:


Watch the video that introduced me to S.R. below



Download "1+1" here
Find SR on Youtube here
Find SR on Twitter here
Find SR on Facebook here



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...