Friday, August 19, 2011

Blogger Kid Fury Writes Open Letter To Kreayshawn


If you haven't heard of her already, Kreayshawn is a white female rapper from Oakland, California who recently rose to fame with her song "Gucci, Gucci". She recently signed a rumored million dollar deal with Columbia Records and has been on her grind every since performing sold out shows all around the world.

Kreayshawn has also been under fire for her alleged use of the word 'n*gga' in her rhymes which she has denied using time and time again. She has also been criticized for being not that great of a rapper, which I definitely agree with. The chick is wack, point blank period.

Hilarious blogger Kid Fury has written an open letter to Kreayshawn on Vibe.com where he expresses his true feelings about her. He talks about her name, how she can't rap, and her crew 'White Girl Mob', and more.

Read his letter below:
Dear Kreayshawn,
We should probably start this off with a discussion of your name. I’m not sure if your rap moniker is supposed to be some sort of ghetto play on the word “creation”, or if you just have a fascination with names that make substitute teachers sweat. However, I’m going to call you Julie. I know your birth name is Natassia, but you look like a Julie to me.
Anyway, I thought you should know that I’ve been quietly watching you cat-daddy your fifteen minutes away. You’re a very intriguing little character and I decided to observe you rummaging through hip-hop before I gave my honest opinion.
Truthfully, I think you’re cute...in a Salt-N-Pepa meets Casey Anthony sort of way. You have this Teen Vogue, trailer trash, hipster style about you and I think it’s adorable. You also direct music videos and have your own Caucasian clique, White Girl Mob, to help you write rhymes and egg houses or whatever the fuck y’all do.
That’s all well and good, but here’s the thing: you can’t rap, girl. You can’t. You’re horrible. You’re an utter musical disgrace. Stop.
I don’t believe you as a rapper. If you wanted to be a graffiti artist, a photographer, or a busser at Buffalo Wild Wings, I’d totally see that vision and support you. Rap music is not your tea. You seem like a young lady who enjoys government cheese and marijuana, and perhaps that led you to pursue a career in hip-hop out of sheer boredom and misplaced confidence. No, sis. Wrong move.
In terms of your friend V-Nasty and her comfort with using the word “nigga”, it doesn’t really offend me. I understand that some white babies are born into environments where that word is used in a friendly manner and there are no parents to shut them the hell up. However, I suggest you advise Ms. Nasty to cut it out, because there are Negroes who don’t give a sliver of a fuck and they will stomp all possible throats in.
Again, I enjoy your ratchet Teen Nick fashion and total disregard for anybody else’s feelings, but you ought to start looking into other careers. Maybe you could direct the Amber Rose/Wiz Latifah sex tape. Anything, but music.
Love, Kid Fury
P.S. Basic bitches don’t wear Gucci, Louis, Fendi, or Prada. They wear Baby Phat and Applebottoms.

YESSSS! Now that's how you get someone together!! Alright Kid Fury! lol.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...