Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Shaunie Boots Meeka Off 'BBW' + Hints Jen Got What She Deserved With The Drink Throwing Incident

 Shaunie was at the reunion looking like a rubick's cube

Recently the shadiest Basketball Wife of them all Shaunie O'neal sat down with Chicago's Power 92 for quite an informative interview. Shaunie touched on Meeka getting the boot, whether or not Royce will return, Tami & Meeka's fight, Basketball Wives: LA, & Jennifer and her whole drink throwing incident.

Check out a few excerpts below:
On Meeka's return:
She's pretty much done, yea. Paperwork-wise, it's not official yet. But it will be soon. I mean, it just didn't work out. It didn't work with anybody in any aspect. I hear she wants to come back, but it just doesn't make any sense.

When asked about how Jennifer was doing given all that she has been through (referring to the drink throwing incident) Shaunie had an interesting response:
"She's good now. We wrapped taping months, months ago so she's been good. All I have to say is you gotta see the whole episode this week. Because I don't know how everyone's going to feel by the time they see the entire episode. You seen what happened, (referring to the preview we saw when eric throws the drink)so you want to watch already but honestly I just don't have an opinion...I mean I have an opinion..no man should do anything like that I don't think. I think a man should always have a little bit more self control but again you gotta watch the whole thing."

Now as we saw on the finale Jennifer in fact threw the drink first after Eric had walked away which prompted him to come back and throw the drink in Jen's face. Sounds to me as if Shaunie is saying she got what she deserved. She shouldn't have thrown the drink if she didn't want one thrown back.

Check out the full interview below:






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...