Tuesday, October 18, 2011

DJ Premier Stopped Justin Bieber From Doing BET Cypher: "He Wanted Ludacris To Write His Rhymes, I Was Like Oh No"


I am pretty sure that everyone is the urban community is thanking DJ Premier for stopping Justin Bieber from joining the infamous Hip-Hop Cypher that took place at this year's BET Hip-Hop Awards.

DJ Premier recently did an interview where he was asked did he have say in who does the cyphers and here's what he had to say:
"They'll give me the list. We have arguments upon arguments. Shout to Stephen Hill. Shout to Jesse Collins. Believe me, we be arguing over who should be on it and all of that. Lots of big fights over the phone.
On Bieber joining the cypher:
"I was like yo, as long as he got a dope rhyme, let him spit," Premier said. "I was like oh no, no, no, no. If you ain't writing your own rhyme, you can't do it, so Justin, you gotta take a backseat. Write your own rhymes, honey. You gotta call him honey on that one."

Lmao at him calling Justin honey.

Spotted @ Vibe





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...