Friday, October 21, 2011

Mathew Knowles' Mistress Claims He Wanted Her To Give Her Baby To Beyonce To Raise


What the....

We all know that Mathew Knowles is one shady character from cheating on his wife Tina, creating an illegitimate child, breaking up the original Destiny's Child, losing clients such as daughter Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, and Tiffany Evans, and recently being accused of stealing from daughter Beyonce, but this is a whole new can of worms. Mathew's former mistress  of 18 months Alexsandra Wright claims that Mathew wanted her to give their son to Beyonce and husband Jay-Z to raise as their own.  The pairs son Nixon was born February 4, 2010. So in fact, Bey would be raising her half-brother as her son. She also says she recorded said conversation.

Alexsandra tells the Daily Mail:

"My first thought when he asked me if I would give up our child to Beyonce and Jay-Z was, 'Are you out of your mind'?. Nothing in the world, no amount of money would make me give up my child, you can't buy my child from me! Maybe Mathew thought money could buy anything.I don't know why he suggested it."
Mathew denied that he was Nixon's father when Alexsandra filed a paternity suit in October 2009 at her six month pregnancy mark. Mathew then allegedly went on to offer the new mother money to leave his name off the birth certificate which she declined. Alexsandra, who claimed that Mathew 'prayed for a boy' and desperately wanted the child, says she believes that Beyonce knew nothing of her father's strange scheme.

"I don't believe that Beyonce or anybody else has a clue about what was flying out of Mathew's mouth,' she insisted. I don't think it was anybody but Mathew."


Her new boyfriend Celebrity Fit Club Trainer  Harvey  Wheldon appears to be filling the Daddy role while Mathew is MIA.





Spotted at : NB





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...