Friday, January 28, 2011

Natalie Nunn To Come Out With Reality Show, Tell All Book, New Single, and is STILL Roasting Amber Rose


Former Bad Girl and always a big mouth Natalie Nunn is still trying to go in on folks. Whether it be going in on her fellow bad girls, beefin' with Kat Stacks, or calling Amber Rose a hoe, she still finds a way to make herself relevant. Too bad she isn't using those "two degrees" she claims she has to do so. She recently sat down with Vibe Magazine to discuss her latest ventures and talk about her beefs.


VIBE: So are you sick of those Jay Leno chin jokes yet?

No! The more people talk about my chin, the more I stay relevant. Who knows because of that I could land on his show! I would be ecstatic. I don’t care about it. It’s not a big deal. And I was prepared for the scrutiny, I remember Meagan Good years back crying to me about what people said about her. Some people have sensitive sides, but I think I lost that when I was toddler [laughs]. I’m keeping this chin!

I think it’s obvious that we have some elephants in the room we gotta have you address. First up, Shaq. There were rumors that his engagement with Hoopz ended because of you. True, slightly true, or false?

Oh, wow. Uh [short pause], I have never said this [before]… I actually have claimed to not know Shaquille O’Neal. I have said that before, but right now what I can say is um, that is definitely um… a big chapter in my book.

And that was the last convo with him? (Wiz Khalifa)

That was the last convo with him and right before I went in on that, there was a message. It was, ‘I miss you, boo. I miss you, babe. I love your face. When am I gonna see you?’ Tryna be slick. That shit aint’ gonna work over here with a real bad girl. I don’t know what Amber claims she is. ‘She’s from Philly, she don’t play.’ Oh whatever! Amber ain’t gon’ say sh*t because hoes don’t talk.

Damn.

[Hoes] are trained to not talk, so she is just gonna sit there and not say a damn thing.

Click to read more at Vibe.com
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...