Thursday, March 3, 2011

A funny Message To Lil Kim

I was on Rap Radar today and I came across this message to Lil' Kim from one of the sites writers. I thought it was hilarious so I figured I'd share it with y'all.

Hey Kim, It's YN again. I was gonna ban you from Rap Radar for releasing one bad Nicki Minaj diss song after another after another but then I came to my senses, why should I cancel your soap opera? Alexis Carrington got less hate. RR is a dynasty and you're our new villian. Certified. The hip-hop community slanders you so continuously clever, it's damn near makin' you relevant again. F*ck makin' a song, just keep the theatrics goin'. You even coaxed me into coppin' your mixtape today and after givin' you my 10 bucks, I got a handful of nothing. So you're gonna mail me the mixtape in a week or so? A physical copy? Is it even done yet? Where's the tracklist?
And did you just go on Twitter and claim you scammed 112, 999 others to also cop music that doesn't exist yet? Is this the #BiggestLieOf2011? Word to David Amaya. Ha! I gotta admit I thought my RESPECT. cover boy faced a lot of negativity and was made of teflon, but your crazy, deranged ass just might know what you're doin'. Pass me some unsalted popcorn with extra butter, I can't wait to see how this show ends. You be killin us, Kimmy. Help!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...