Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Beyonce Says Billboard Awards Performance Was Inspired By Italian Singer


Every since Beyonce's Billboard Award Performance the internet has been filled with people saying Beyonce "copied" a performance last year by Italian singer Lorrella Cuccarini. Beyonce sat down with AOL music to talk about her performance.

"My makeup artist showed me the performance of Lorella Cuccarini a year ago, and it inspired me so much," Beyonce tells AOL Music, exclusively. "I then met with the talented people who worked on it. The technology and concept were so genius. Thank god for YouTube or I would have never been exposed to something so inspiring. I never worked so hard on anything in my life as that performance for the Billboard Awards."

Check out the video of both performances below:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...