Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kim Kardashian Is A Soon To Be NBA Wife


 Kim Kardashian is finally engaged to her boyfriend of 6 months New Jersey Nets Center Kris Humphries. Kris proposed May 18th at Kim's Beverly Hills home. He was waiting in her bedroom on bended knee with the words "will you marry me?" written in red rose pedals. Kris proposed with a custom-designed, 20.5-carat Lorraine Schwartz diamond sparkler. Later that evening Kris and Kim's mother Kris Jenner planned an intimate family celebration.

Kim tells People:
"I didn't expect this at all. I was in such shock. I never thought it would happen at home, and I never thought now."

Kim was also spotted at LAX airport sporting the huge rock



The couple talk more about their engagement in this week's issue of People on newsstands Friday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...