Saturday, May 14, 2011

Omarion Says He Would Beat Chris Brown In A Dance Battle


I'm sure that many of us have asked ourselves the question, if Omarion and Chris Brown battled who would win? Vibe.com caught up with Omarion and asked him what he thinks the outcome would be. Peep what he said below.
VIBE: You were killin the dance scene during pre-Breezy days, but you have to admit Chris' two-step game has kicked up 100 notches. Think you'd be able to take serve him on the dance floor?

OMARION: It would definitely be exciting to see. I think that me and him have two different styles.If I could personally say, I think I would win, but with the masses it would become preference. But technically wise, I'm better than him for sure. I can go rounds and in a battle that's what's important. You don't want the same moves. I can go house, six-step, three-step, I can pop, I can boogaloo, I can jazz, I can do it all. I think it would be entertaining. But I think it wouldn't last long.

We've definitely thrown some symbols at each other before [laughs]. Everybody's watching us on the dance floor for sure [at an after party]. But it's about doing a battle the right way. It would be cool to put footage on YouTube, but really I don't want to do it like that. I want it to be special. Because really when you think about Prince and Michael it would've been dope to see them on the same stage. we both young and we doing it, hopefully the right opportunity comes. Because we're both not gon hold back.

Omarion was right on point saying he's better than Chris technically wise . I've been saying that for years. And as Omarion stated, it does come to preference and I say also popularity. Most people think Chris is the dancer for all the wrong reasons...kind of like how some people think Trey Songz is the best singer.... BOOP!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...