Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tyler Perry's "Madea's Big Happy Family" Brings in $25.7 Million


This past weekend Tyler Perry's 12th movie Madea's Big Happy Family hit theatres. It debuted at number #2 in the box office grossing $25.7 million. The animated film Rio starring will.I.Am and Jamie Foxx came in at #1. Although it's a little less than Tyler usually grosses during opening weekend, it's safe to say that he's still winning.

I haven't seen the movie yet, and to be honest I'm not sure if I am going to see it. Madea to me isn't that funny on the big screen. I did in fact go see "Madea's Big Happy Family" the play last year and it was great.


Side note: I don't see winning getting out of my vocabulary nor anyone else's anytime soon. It seems like there's always a place for it. Thank you Charlie Sheen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...