Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Positive Message From 106 & Park's Terrence J


As all celebrities do, Terrence J took to his twitter to spread a little positivity. Check out his tweets below.

Today is a new day. A new opportunity to follow your dreams. Take advantage of this blessing. Take that leap

Whatever your dream is, u have 2 step towards it. The more steps you take the more the universe will conspire to assist you. If you want to run a label, quit your job at the bank & intern at a label. If you want to be a doctor, apply to school today, etc...

I wanted to act, so every week I go 2 acting school for 14 hours, study film & actors, read abt projects, etc. Once I took steps, roles came. A girl replied, how can I pay my bills if I quit my job 2 follow my dreams? - when following ur dreams u will be temporarily inconvenienced
Tyler Perry was HOMELESS years before becoming a MILLIONAIRE. Only you can determine the amount of sacrifice ur dreams are worth. Before 106 I had a job making 30k but I wasn't happy. I quit. Moved to NY, worked small jobs to get by, & lived on @FredWhit FLOOR 8 MONTHS!
Everybody has a different story. U may have kids, mortgage, bills, etc. But God is powerful. There is always a way to follow your dreams. I just meet so many people that want to reach their goals & then complain when it sounds hard! Go watch Pursuit of Happiness lol.
Anyway I gotta roll, I hope I reached at least one person today. God bless you all and best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Via @TerrenceJ106

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...